MANTRA DAO is a community-governed DeFi platform making staking, lending, and governance more accessible than ever before.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- How to stake OM in the Smart Contract?
MantraDAO has developed an easy to use interface to make the staking experience as effortless as possible, so earning daily passive rewards is as easy as just a few clicks of a button!
To start staking, head over to the official MANTRA DAO Staking Platform follow the instructions on the Dashboard.
You need to connect to the Platform via Metamask and simply confirm an Ethereum transaction from your wallet to stake.
You may Unstake your Rewards at any time without penalties. There is an 8 day Unstaking period you must wait before Withdrawing your Staked tokens.
- Can I stake OM on Exchanges?
Earlier you could “pre-stake” the OM Token on participating exchanges such as Bitmax and Bithumb.
This period is over and staking is not currently being offered by exchanges, instead you must use the Smart Contract Staking.
- How much can I make staking MANTRA DAO OM?
The current staking reward is variable with a target rate of ~20% with an assumed 175M staked OM
The current OM V2 staking pool allows for the following:
- Auto-Compounded Staking Rewards
- Variable APR (with a target rate of ~20% with 175M staked OM)
- Immediate Unstaking for a Fee
- Cancel Unstaking and Automatically Re-Stake
- Improved Countdown Timer (Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds)
You can earn extra OM by participating in Referrals, a remaining balance of 88,911,111.00 OM will be distributed roughly over the next 4 years, according to their release schedule.
- What are the requirements for staking MANTRA DAO OM?
Currently you are able to stake OM via Smart Contract Staking.
You need at least 1 OM token and a web wallet such as metamask to begin staking.
- Is there any risk staking MANTRA DAO OM?
For Smart Contract Staking: Besides the smart contract risk there is no additional risk. The Contract has been formally audited.
There is an 8 day migration period that users must wait before withdrawing unstaked OM without fees.