CLAY is used for the CLAY Staking Service and paying Collateral Debt Service fees on Tigris Protocol. The market cap is $273,364 and the 24h volume is $0.
- What is CLAY?
CLAY are MST-20 utility tokens native to the Tigris Protocol ecosystem. CLAY can be utilized to pay Collateralized Debt Service fees, for the CLAY Staking Service, and the to be rewarded via the Tigris Reward Program which rewards users for their usage of Tigris Protocol
- What is the initial token allocation of CLAY?
The total supply of CLAY token is 2.5 billion (2,500,000,000) and will be allocated as follows:
– 40% is distributed to the public through Lockdrop and Token Sales
– 40% is allocated to the Tigris Reserve to maintain the stability and sustainability of the Tigris Protocol Ecosystem
– 10% is allocated to the Ecosystem Building Fund to promote the growth of the Tigris Protocol services and ecosystem
– 10% is allocated to and managed by Maro. The allocated CLAY tokens will be locked-up forever, and only the earnings profited from staking them will be utilized
*250,000,000 CLAY was burned on Oct. 2019
- Who are the core team members of Tigris Protocol?
Brian Cheong: President, Founder, and CEO of tata. Founder and CEO of Maro. Analyst at SoftBank Ventures Korea. Peking University.
Yixiao Wang: Product Director Co-founder & VP at HuYing Network Technology (Acquired). Product Manager at Baidu. Renmin University of China
He Zhang: Design Director at Brand Union / Dongdao. Winner of Red Dot, IF World, A Design, China Red Star, Design for Asia. Sichuan Fine Arts Institute
Peng Liu: Technical Leader and Associate Director at Beijing Jietong Huasheng Technology. Dalarna University (Sweden), Tsinghua University