CLAY (CLAY) is not listed as a staking asset on Staking Rewards. You can still convert token prices, calculate reward rates and compare against rewards earned for other top staking assets.Learn more about CLAY Staking
Convert CLAY to
CLAY Rewards Calculator
*The industry average reward rate is %
Earn up to on assets with a similar Market Cap
Earn up to on Assets with a similar Daily Volume
Earn up to with the most popular staking assets.
Learn about CLAY Staking
How to stake CLAY?
- Download MARO Connect and get KYC approved
- From MARO Connect, access “Tigris” on the DAPPs page
- Touch “Stake” from the main page of Tigris
- Select CLAY (or MARO for the MARO Staking Service) and insert the amount you would like to stake and touch “Stake”
Who are the core team members of Tigris Protocol?
Brian Cheong: President, Founder, and CEO of tata. Founder and CEO of Maro. Analyst at SoftBank Ventures Korea. Peking University.
Yixiao Wang: Product Director Co-founder & VP at HuYing Network Technology (Acquired). Product Manager at Baidu. Renmin University of China
He Zhang: Design Director at Brand Union / Dongdao. Winner of Red Dot, IF World, A Design, China Red Star, Design for Asia. Sichuan Fine Arts Institute
Peng Liu: Technical Leader and Associate Director at Beijing Jietong Huasheng Technology. Dalarna University (Sweden), Tsinghua University
What are the requirements in staking CLAY?
- Users are required to download MARO Connect and get KYC approved
- Users are required to stake the minimum staking amount of MARO via the MARO Staking Service before staking CLAY
- User must stake at least 1,000 CLAY
What is CLAY?
CLAY are MST-20 utility tokens native to the Tigris Protocol ecosystem. CLAY can be utilized to pay Collateralized Debt Service fees, for the CLAY Staking Service, and the to be rewarded via the Tigris Reward Program which rewards users for their usage of Tigris Protocol
How much can I earn staking CLAY?
CLAY staking daily rewards are generated from three sources.
- 80% of the voting rewards that are generated by staking MARO reserved in the Tigris Reserve via SAVE will be rewarded to CLAY stakers
- CLAY stakers will be rewarded 80% of the MARO Staking Service fees paid by holders who stake their MARO via the MARO Staking Service
- CLAY stakers are rewarded 80% of the Collateralized Debt Service (CDS) fees paid by CDS users
What is the initial token allocation of CLAY?
The total supply of CLAY token is 2.5 billion (2,500,000,000) and will be allocated as follows:
– 40% is distributed to the public through Lockdrop and Token Sales
– 40% is allocated to the Tigris Reserve to maintain the stability and sustainability of the Tigris Protocol Ecosystem
– 10% is allocated to the Ecosystem Building Fund to promote the growth of the Tigris Protocol services and ecosystem
– 10% is allocated to and managed by Maro. The allocated CLAY tokens will be locked-up forever, and only the earnings profited from staking them will be utilized
*250,000,000 CLAY was burned on Oct. 2019
Is there any risk to staking CLAY?
There is no significant risk in staking CLAY via Tigris Protocol