Deposit tokens and earn rewards.
Trisolaris (TRI) is not listed as a staking asset on Staking Rewards. You can still convert token prices, calculate reward rates and compare against rewards earned for other top staking assets.Learn more about Trisolaris Staking
Convert TRI to
Trisolaris Rewards Calculator
*The industry average reward rate is %
Earn up to on assets with a similar Market Cap
Earn up to on Assets with a similar Daily Volume
Earn up to with the most popular staking assets.
Learn about Trisolaris Staking
How to stake TRI
To earn a yield on your TRI tokens, you can supply liquidity for TRI tokens, provide TRI token pairs in the Farm, or stake TRI tokens.
To stake TRI tokens, you should ensure you have TRI tokens in your Coinbase Wallet and then follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the Trisolaris Staking Portal, connect your wallet.
Step 2: Enter the amount you want to stake then hit “Approve” & Confirm in your Metamask.
Step 3: After that hit “Stake” & Confirm in your Metamask again.
Do I need to maintain my staking in any way?
Once you have staked your TRI, there are things you need to consider going forward:
- You will receive pTRI tokens in your wallet. In the central panel you will see your ‘pTRI Balance’.
- You will have a choice to claim staking rewards on a daily basis, or claim + auto-stake into the 3pool farm.
How are the rewards generated?
Native staking rewards on TRI are composed of:
Transaction Fees: The Trisolaris DEX currently takes a protocol fee of 0.3% for swaps, All revenue collected by Trisolaris DEX will be converted into USN, USDT & USDC, these stables will then be added to the existing 3pool to get LP tokens back, and eventually will be distributed to stakers based on their proportion in the staking pool. Staking rewards are remitted on a daily basis.
What are the risks associated with staking TRI?
Whilst we want to ensure staking is as safe and transparent as possible, there are still things to consider regarding whether a specific staking option is right for you.
Slashing risk: There is no slashing risk involved when staking TRI tokens.
Unbonding risk: You can unstake TRI tokens instantly without fees so there is no unbonding risk.
Protocol security risks: There is an inherent risk that the protocol could contain unknown bugs. This not only applies to staking but your TRI investment in general.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of all the risks related to staking.
What is TRI?
TRI is the native token of Trisolaris that is used to carry out the key functions of the platform as detailed below:
- Boosted Rewards: TRI can be used as a means to earn enhanced yields in the TRI-based farms.
- Staking Rewards: Users who stake TRI tokens receive trading fees generated by the Trisolaris DEX.
What are the tokenomics of TRI?
The supply of TRI is capped at 500M.
Initial Distribution Breakdown
- 70% (350 000 000) – Community + Liquidity Incentives
- 15% (52 500 000) – Treasury (for future strategic partnerships, investors, and more)
- 15% (52 500 000) – Current & Future Team (4 month lockup, followed by 12 month vesting)