About TTC Connect
TTC Connect is a trusted Staking Wallet to securely store and stake TTC and CLAY.
24/7 Support Chat
- What is TTC Connect?
TTC Connect is a secure mobile wallet app where users can seamlessly stake TTC and CLAY for a stable yet profitable reward. TTC Connect supports users to utilize a global DeFi solution, Tigris Protocol, that allow users to access the banking system without a bank.
The TTC Foundation is an independent non-profit governance institution, which develops and operates the TTC platform along with its entire ecosystem. The TTC blockchain platform is a complete blockchain solution that offers improved performance, scalability, and security. Tigris Protocol, a financial protocol that is supported in the TTC ecosystem, provides a set of DeFi services on the TTC platform, such as SaaS (Staking-as-a-Service), CDS (Collateral Debt Service) and cryptocurrency payment module.
- What is your teams expertise / track record?
- Brian Cheong: President, Founder, and CEO of tata. Founder and CEO of TTC Foundation. Analyst at SoftBank Ventures Korea. Peking University.
- Yixiao Wang: Product Director Co-founder & VP at HuYing Network Technology (Acquired). Product Manager at Baidu. Renmin University of China
- He Zhang: Design Director at Brand Union / Dongdao. Winner of Red Dot, IF World, A Design, China Red Star, Design for Asia. Sichuan Fine Arts Institute
- Peng Liu: Technical Leader and Associate Director at Beijing Jietong Huasheng Technology. Dalarna University (Sweden), Tsinghua University
- What is your infrastructure security setup?
The infrastructure is based on the TTC blockchain and its smart contracts. The system is designed to stabilize itself with the Tigris Reserve and a series of mechanisms based on mathematical algorithms rather than human decisions (e.g. voting by holders)
- How do you handle governance decisions?
The Tigris Protocol is governed by a series of mathematical algorithms written on TTC smart contracts. No human decision is involved in the entirety of the process, preventing human errors and malicious violations.