Switcheo is a multi-chain DEX platform.
- What is Switcheo?
The first DEX on the NEO blockchain with advanced atomic swaps between Ethereum and EOs blockchains (cross-chain) since April/2019.
The product that launched Switcheo into existence has been around since 2018 and has had many different iterations and enhancements go into it. The user experience is seamless to pick up and all the hard work from the engineering team shows in how smooth the trading experience can be.
Offering many unique DEX features and with the roadmap of the Exchange allowing it to tap into the TradeHub we will undoubtedly see more changes to the exchange platform soon. This will be the place to trade spot and derivatives market cryptocurrencies on a DEX with zero network fees once this integration occurs since TradeHub opens the door to any base layer chains (i.e. Bitcoin).
🙋♀️What exactly is #Switcheo TradeHub?
😌 We have created a quick diagram to help you understand better!
Check out our blog posts for details 👇
— Switcheo (@SwitcheoNetwork) August 24, 2020
- Who is the team behind Switcheo?
Management, operational and engineering team is based in Switcheo head office in Singapore which is also supported by a round-the-clock community & support team from all over the world.
- Ivan Poon – Co-Founder, CEO – https://github.com/RavenXce & https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivanpoonkm/
- Henry Chua – Co-Founder, COO – https://github.com/HenryTimelessness & https://www.linkedin.com/in/henry-chua-40690284/
- Jack Yeu – Co-Founder, CCO – https://github.com/jackyeu & https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackyeu/
- Yik Jiun Lee – CTO – https://github.com/leeyikjiun & https://www.linkedin.com/in/yik-jiun-lee-4babb0106/
- Terence Toh – COS – https://www.linkedin.com/in/terence-toh-833948100/
- John Wong – VP Engineering – Blockchain – https://github.com/jwheur
- Sng Ping Chiang – Developer – https://github.com/spclight & https://www.linkedin.com/in/ping-chiang-sng-9453b5b4/
- Lim Jia Rong – Developer – https://github.com/holyxiaoxin & https://www.linkedin.com/in/limjiarong/
- Chan Jun Wei – Developer – https://github.com/junw3i & https://www.linkedin.com/in/chanjunwei/
- Faye Xie – Product Lead – https://www.linkedin.com/in/fayexie/
- Clemence Yeung – UI/UX Designer – https://www.linkedin.com/in/manting-yeung/
- Dany Le – UI/UX Designer – https://www.linkedin.com/in/danyhle/
- Prema Tsamy – Marketing Executive – https://www.linkedin.com/in/prematsamy/
- Yanyan Luo – Marketing Intern – https://www.linkedin.com/in/yanyan-luo/
- Intsol – Community manager
- Luke – Community manager
- Kang Long – Community manager
- What's the initial token distribution of SWTH?
- 48% – Private sale (raised $5.5M)
- 25% – Switcheo team
- 20% – Public sale (raised $3.2M)
- 7% – Partnerships & Marketing