Savix is a token with a predictable inflation mechanic built into the ERC-20 protocol.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- How to Stake SVX?
The Savix Protocol Embedded Staking has some major differences to all staking coins using typical pool based staking:
- Savix tokens remain unlocked
- No pool or any other service or infrastructure is needed
- You don’t have to make any decisions on staking periods, which pool to choose, if, when or how much to stake. All tokens produce rewards automatically.
- Rewards don’t have to claimed. They just turn up in all wallets without transactions and free of gas.
To sum it up: Just buy and hold.
- How much can I earn Staking SVX?
SVX tokens create predictable regular interests generated by its protocol embedded staking mechanism. At the core SVX tokens are the DeFi answer to traditional savings accounts since they embody the option to receive rewards which are regular and predictable as classical fiat savings once used to do.
Additionally the flexibility of letting all SVX tokens unlocked while participating in the staking system offers the potential to use SVX tokens as collateral for other DeFi investments at the same time.
This double nature of SVX tokens lead to the exceptional concept of multiple streams of passive income made possible.
- Any risks to Staking SVX?
There is no risks to staking SVX as there is no lockup times, the only point to be aware of is inflation of the overall token supply.
It is important to note that you will not become diluted as every token holder benefits and enjoys the same APY from holding SVX.
This innovative project showcases a unique token model and aims to allow for more DeFi use cases in the future.