Injective Protocol is a decentralized derivatives trading protocol.
- What is Injective Protocol?
Injective Protocol provides traders unparalleled access to new decentralized derivatives markets without any restrictions.
Injective gives you the freedom to create and trade on any derivatives market of your choosing.
You can earn cross-chain yield on Ethereum, Cosmos and other decentralized networks.
INJ holders can participate in governance and shape the future of Injective Protocol.
- Who are the Team Members behind Injective Protocol?
The core team members of Injective Protocol are as follows:
- Eric Chen – CEO
- Albert Chon – CTO
- Mirza Uddin – Business
- Max Shen – Head of Financial Markets
- Maxim Kupriianov – Principal engineer
- Markus Waas – Core engineer
- Bojan Angjelkoski – Core engineer
- Venkatesh Mankena – Core engineer
- Alex Athanasopulos – Core engineer
- Nam Dang Duy – Core engineer
- Jun Kai – Core engineer
- Xinran Xu – Business Development
- Michael Siedlecki – Product Engineer
- How was Injective Protocol Founded?
Injective Protocol was incubated by Binance Labs, and is also backed with $3 million in funding from noted blockchain investors Pantera, Hashed and others.
Injective’s team emerged from Stanford University and has been building and testing its platform privately since 2018, while validating it with several large funds, market makers and institutional traders. Prior to Injective, Eric Chen, CEO and сo-founder, was working at hedge funds and worked in cryptographic research at a blockchain-focused fund.
- What is Injective Protocol's Mission?
Their mission is to create a more free and inclusive financial system through decentralization.
By providing the unrestricted and unprecedented ability to express diverse views in the decentralized financial markets, Injective Protocol is striving to empower individuals with the ability to more efficiently allocate capital in our society.