Ferrum Network is DAG-based interoperability network that connects to any blockchain and works natively with fiat currencies.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- How to Stake FRM?
FRM staking is done through smart contract staking campaigns listed directly on the Ferrum.network website.
Ferrum Network staking statistics:
- 55+ projects using Ferrum Network’s DeFi staking technology
- $35,000,000+ current TVL on Ferrum Network Products
- 9,000 downloads on Ferrum Networks Unifyre wallet
- 60,000,000+ FRM held directly on Unifyre wallet
For more information on how to Stake FRM please follow our Step-by-Step FRM Staking Guide.
- How much can I earn Staking FRM?
Ferrum Networks FRM Staking is organized through campaigns where the users can decide how much FRM they want to stake.
The return amount is determined per campaign and per allocated size staked of FRM.
From the past campaigns users could eran anywhere from 40 – 150% annualized.
For more estimations on FRM staking returns please check out the Ferrum Network Staking Rewards Calculator.
- Is there any risks to staking FRM?
The risks associated with staking FRM include Smart Contract Risk and Lock up periods with associated early withdrawal fees.
Again, these factors are unique for each Ferrum Network Staking Campaign.