StakeWise is one of the longest-running liquid staking protocols and was the first to introduce non-custodial staking. A major protocol upgrade is due to launch in Q2 2023, StakeWise V3, which will introduce a brand-new model for liquid staking. StakeWise V3 will give users full control of their staking solution, allowing them to liquid stake on their own terms. For example:
- StakeWise V3 will introduce a new liquid staking token, osETH. With in-built slashing protection, it will be one of the safest liquid staking tokens on the market.
- Solo stakers will be able to access a liquid staking token whilst staking on their own nodes.
- Stakers will be able to choose their preferred node operators from an open marketplace, allowing them to create a bespoke staking solution that best suits their needs.
- White-label liquid staking – any node operator or DApp can launch its own liquid staking solution by leveraging the V3 architecture.
- The ability to create segregated staking pools will allow regulated capital (institutional and retail) to liquid stake in a highly-regulatory compliant environment.
Compliance & Security
We run in a public cloud with automated infrastructure scaling and validators provisioning using Kubernetes. For validator clients and keys provisioning, we use Kubernetes operator which also calls the function for transferring collected funds from our smart contracts to the ETH2 registration contract. The validator keys are stored in a Vault and only validator clients have access to them. We implement best security practices for hosting a Kubernetes cluster in a public cloud and fully automated validators provisioning allows us to have minimal access to the validators we are running
Have you used this staking provider?
Upload a screenshot (optional)
Confirm that you are a current user of this staking provider by uploading a screenshot showing you logged in (User or Wallet Dashboard). Screenshots are submitted securely and viewable only to the Staking Rewards moderation team.
This is optional. Without this, your review won’t be verified.
Are you an affiliate?
Do you or your company/organization implement, resell, or consult on behalf of StakeWise or the company that makes it?
Agree to terms
I agree with the statement above