Mitera BV is a private investment fund established in the Netherlands. In 2014 the fund was formed and started investing in different assets, including the Ethereum ICO. In 2017 we began operating masternodes and in July 2018 we became one of the first validators on the Tezos blockchain.
Have a question about Mitera.net?
Compliance & Security
- YubiHSM2 Hardware Security Module backed signing server fenced off from the internet
- Redundant main nodes
- Redundant Netgate firewalling around main node & signer
- Private peering via Wireguard VPN with multiple globally distributed sentry nodes
- Enterprise grade disks
- Daily node backup to RAID 10
- Daily backup of OS disk (on quadruple RAID 1) to local RAID 10 and remote cloud
- Contingency plan with cascading alerts to staff to ensure stability & continuity
- Proprietary plus 3rd party monitoring/alerting with remote logging (1 year log retention)
- 99.999% Network SLA (250+ Gb/second of Tier-1 bandwidth from several providers and hundreds of network peers)
- Power Redundancy: N+1 (100% Power Uptime SLA, with Caterpillar Diesel Generators and UPS battery backups)
- Cooling Redundancy: N+1
- 24/7 security with Card Access,
- Biometric Access Control, dual point ID check and IP Camera Surveillance
- Independent distribution routers
- DDoS Protection
Our team brings more than 25 years of experience running highly available and secure applications on the internet, and has been active in the cryptoasset space since 2013. We operate FreshTezos, one of the longest running validators for the Tezos blockchain, FreshCosmos, a validator for the Cosmos network and FreshLuna, a validator for the Terra network. In other verticals, some of the SaaS companies held by Mitera serve Fortune 500 clients.
Have you used this staking provider?
Upload a screenshot (optional)
Confirm that you are a current user of this staking provider by uploading a screenshot showing you logged in (User or Wallet Dashboard). Screenshots are submitted securely and viewable only to the Staking Rewards moderation team.
Are you an affiliate?
Do you or your company/organization implement, resell, or consult on behalf of Mitera.net or the company that makes it?
Agree to terms
I agree with the statement above
Looks like there’s no reviews yet, be the first and earn some HEARTS ❤️