The initial staking was released on ipxus.com on 4th June. IPXUS has offered 1038 nodes for participants in total. At present, 884 nodes, namely over 85% of the nodes have been staked.
Follow this tutorial to stake your IPX on IPX US.
You can join here: https://ipxus.com
1. Sign up on ipxus.com
You don’t even need to fill your personal email address or phone number. Sign up only requires a username and the passwords. ❗️Keep your recovery codes like a private key.
2. Check the Node List and estimate your rewards with Calculator in advance
One of the key factors which are related to your session rewards is the location of your servers. The session rewards vary from different server locations. You can use the calculator to estimate your return easily. This will help you to choose an ideal server.
3. Start Staking
There are many ways for you to access Staking page.
- Click ‘Manage your nodes’ on the homepage > Choose ‘Add’ button.
- Click ‘Start Staking’ under the part ‘Why do we need IPX node platform’.
- Click ‘Calculator’ beside the node list on the homepage.
- Click the ‘Join’ button in the Roadmap part on the homepage.
4. Submit your IPX wallet address
The system will check the IPX amount of your wallet to confirm your participation. Participation needs a minimum amount of 20,000 IPX. During the staking period, ensure the IPX in your wallet you submitted has no less than 20,000 IPX, or you will be regarded as cancelling your participation.
❗️Exchange wallet is not supported to join staking on ipxus.com. Please use these wallets: https://tachyon.eco/?n=yr8mtzfwee.WalletPage
5. Choose Staking Nodes
All participants need to choose at least one node so that you can earn session rewards by offering VPN traffic to global users on Tachyon VPN.
There are 4 parts in this section:
- Location: This has been mentioned in step 2. Location is related to the Session Numbers, Session Price and Session Rewards that Nodes can provide, which may affect the final return.
- Machine Type: Machine type is related to the Session Numbers and Session Rewards that Nodes can provide, which may affect the final return.
- Node number: the number of nodes that you can stake. More nodes will bring more rewards. You can set this number according to your need.
- Stake per node is related to the staking amounts. An individual Tachyon node has a staking capacity of 20,000–200,000 IPX. To start a single node, the minimum staking is 20,000 IPX. If your staking amount is beyond 200,000 IPX, the excess part will not be counted.
- Days of staking Since ipxus.com has no lock up, this part will not influence your rewards. It’s just used for the calculation of your estimated rewards based on different staking periods.
6. Check the estimated return of the configured node
Click “Confirm” to place the order.
The estimated rewards will be shown before your confirmation.
7. Receive your rewards
You can check your reward details and staking nodes in your account dashboard. You can also click the ‘Stop’ button to stop your staking anytime.
Get Customer Support
If you have any questions,feel free to contact:
Learn more about IPX US: https://www.stakingrewards.com/provider/ipx-us