Staking Rewards and stake.fish have come together to offer stake.fish merchandise and Ledgers to the Staking Rewards HEARTS community.
Starting on Friday, March 25th, HEARTS holders can claim a stake.fish merch pack containing a stake.fish branded t-shirt, socks, an eco-bag, and a webcam cover. These packs can be claimed for 1500 HEARTS and are limited to 40 packs so be quick to claim yours!
Ledger Nano X
Stake.fish have also provided us with a limited number of stake.fish branded Ledger Nano X’s to be claimed on Staking Rewards. These are a thing of beauty and you can get your own for 2500 HEARTS. We only have 5 of these to give away to HEARTS holders so again, you need to be quick!
How to get more HEARTS?
In order to increase your HEARTS balance, you can complete the following actions on the Staking Rewards platform:
- Daily Check In = +10 HEARTS
- You vote on Staking Rewards = +10 HEARTS
- You win a bull and bear game = +19 HEARTS
On the Provider Profiles:
- Your question gets upvoted = +10 HEARTS (2 upvotes min)
- Your answer gets upvoted = +50 HEARTS (5th and 10th upvote)
- Your review gets upvoted = +50 HEARTS (5th and 10th upvote)
We collab again
This is not the first time that we have collaborated with stake.fish either. Last month we had Chun Wang, CEO of stake.fish on to discuss their new ETH 2.0 staking service.
Chun mined 7700 $BTC in 2011 & now runs one of the biggest staking businesses so it was a great interview between him and our own CEO Mirko.
We dived into:
- Staking vs Mining
- Industry Trends including crypto on Mars
- Stakefish New Ethereum Staking Solution