Yam Finance is an experiment in fair farming, governance, and elasticity.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- What is Yam Finance?
Yam is an experimental protocol mashing up some of the most exciting innovations in programmable money and governance. Built by a team of DeFi natives, it features:
- an elastic supply to seek eventual price stability
- a governable treasury to further support stability
- fully on-chain governance to enable decentralized control and evolution from Day 1
- a fair distribution mechanism that incentivizes key community members to actively take the reins of governance
- How to farm YAM?
You can farm YAM by visiting https://yam.finance/ and depositing your tokens into a staking pool.
- Is it profitable to farm YAM?
There are 2 million tokens allocated to the first distribution wave. They can be farmed until 18.08.2020 by staking into one of the 8 staking pools. 250000 YAM is allocated to each pool.
Profitability depends on the total amount of tokens deposited into these contracts. The more tokens are used to farm, the less will be your individual YAM crop. Furthermore, please consider the ETH gas cost you spent on depositing into these contracts.
- What are the risks farming YAM?
The Smart Contracts to farm YAM have NOT been audited. Please proceed with caution and do not deposit any money you are not willing to lose.
We STRONGLY urge caution to anyone who chooses to engage with these contracts and think a proper professional audit would be highly advisable if this project gets any meaningful use.