xDai is the first-ever USD stable blockchain.
Calculate how much you can earn by staking xDai. Results vary based on the staking amount, term, and type selected.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- How to stake xDai STAKE?
- How much can i make staking xDai STAKE?
- Stake 10 days: 1.54% annualized
- Stake 20 days: 3.59% annualized
- Stake 30 days: 4.97% annualized
- Stake 60 days: 6.69% annualized
- Stake 90 days: 7.21% annualized
- Stake 365 days: 7.5%
- Is there any risk staking xDai STAKE?
- What is xDai?
- Who is the team behind xDai?
- What is the initial STAKE token distribution?
To participate in the Easy Staking Program, you can visit the official dashboard and connect via Metamask.
To stake, you simply need to initiate a transaction to approve the staking smart contract.
In the Easy Staking Program rewards are calculated in two ways.
Time based Return: At Staking Rewards we present the return, that you would get when staking for 1 year consecutively. However the curve for the APY favours long-term stakers.
Supply based Return: If 50% or more of the total token supply is being staked, then the return is 7.5%. If less is being staked then the reward is proportionally lower.
For the total reward rate you have to sum up Time based and supply-based return. So the maximum return is 15%. Make sure to try different scenarios in the xDai Staking Calculator.
By participating in the Easy Staking Program, you are exposed to smart contract risk. However, Quantstamp conducted a full security audit on the EasyStaking contracts. They addressed and resolved all high, medium & low-risk issues. See more information and the full report here.
xDai is a stable payments blockchain which is 100% Ethereum compatible. There are 2 tokens associated with the xDai stable chain.
• xDai: A stable token used for transactions and fees on the xDai Chain. This token is not used for staking, it’s value is pegged to Dai and designed to stay stable at $1 USD.
• STAKE: The xDai governance token. This is the staking token used with Easy Staking or as a Liquidity Provider. STAKE is a volatile asset that secures the xDai chain.
Veteran blockchain developer Igor Barinov serves as the team and operations lead. Additional team members (https://www.xdaichain.com/media/xdai-dev-team (https://www.xdaichain.com/media/xdai-dev-team)) bring years of experience building and delivering open-source projects including BlockScout block explorer and TokenBridge
Ongoing distribution and emission information is available here https://www.xdaichain.com/for-stakers/stake-token/stake-token-distribution (https://www.xdaichain.com/for-stakers/stake-token/stake-token-distribution)