xDai is the first-ever USD stable blockchain.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- What is xDai?
- Who is the team behind xDai?
- What is the initial STAKE token distribution?
- How to stake xDai STAKE?
- How much can i make staking xDai STAKE?
- Stake 10 days: 1.54% annualized
- Stake 20 days: 3.59% annualized
- Stake 30 days: 4.97% annualized
- Stake 60 days: 6.69% annualized
- Stake 90 days: 7.21% annualized
- Stake 365 days: 7.5%
- Is there any risk staking xDai STAKE?
xDai is a stable payments blockchain which is 100% Ethereum compatible. There are 2 tokens associated with the xDai stable chain.
• xDai: A stable token used for transactions and fees on the xDai Chain. This token is not used for staking, it’s value is pegged to Dai and designed to stay stable at $1 USD.
• STAKE: The xDai governance token. This is the staking token used with Easy Staking or as a Liquidity Provider. STAKE is a volatile asset that secures the xDai chain.
Veteran blockchain developer Igor Barinov serves as the team and operations lead. Additional team members (https://www.xdaichain.com/media/xdai-dev-team (https://www.xdaichain.com/media/xdai-dev-team)) bring years of experience building and delivering open-source projects including BlockScout block explorer and TokenBridge
Ongoing distribution and emission information is available here https://www.xdaichain.com/for-stakers/stake-token/stake-token-distribution (https://www.xdaichain.com/for-stakers/stake-token/stake-token-distribution)
To participate in the Easy Staking Program, you can visit the official dashboard and connect via Metamask.
To stake, you simply need to initiate a transaction to approve the staking smart contract.
In the Easy Staking Program rewards are calculated in two ways.
Time based Return: At Staking Rewards we present the return, that you would get when staking for 1 year consecutively. However the curve for the APY favours long-term stakers.
Supply based Return: If 50% or more of the total token supply is being staked, then the return is 7.5%. If less is being staked then the reward is proportionally lower.
For the total reward rate you have to sum up Time based and supply-based return. So the maximum return is 15%. Make sure to try different scenarios in the xDai Staking Calculator.
By participating in the Easy Staking Program, you are exposed to smart contract risk. However, Quantstamp conducted a full security audit on the EasyStaking contracts. They addressed and resolved all high, medium & low-risk issues. See more information and the full report here.