Telos is a smart-contract blockchain built to support the economies of the future. The market cap is $5,813,042 and the 24h volume is $3,166.
Telos blockchain consensus is achieved via Delegated Proof of Stake. Investors can leverage their crypto via creating blocks or smart contract staking. Currently there are 3 options to earn passive income and staking rewards with your Telos investment as outlined below.
Stake TLOS into Resource Exchange (REX)
Run a Standby Block Producer
Run a Block Producer
- How to stake Telos (TLOS)?
Staking Telos is done in three easy steps through the Telos SQRL Wallet.
- Vote for at least 21 Block Producer inside the official wallet
- Follow the TREX tab and deposit the desired amount of Telos using the ‘Deposit TLOS for Lending’ button.
- Select ‘Lend Deposited Telos’ and lend the amount Telos you wish to stake.
That is it, good luck and congratulations on your returns!
- How much can i earn staking Telos?
The individual TLOS rewards depends on the Total Staked %.
Every 30 minutes a reward of 685 TLOS is distributed between all participants.
In our Staking Calculator you can play with the Total Staked to see the reward under certain assumptions.
- What are the requirements to stake Telos?
In order to get the staking rewards, users must either vote block producers or proxy their vote.
- Is there any risk to stake Telos?
Staking Telos is safe as long you protect your private keys. There is no risk of slashing.