USDN is the first decentralized stablecoin that supports staking by design. Neutrino USD is 100% backed by WAVES and features a robust price stabilization mechanism.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- How to stake USDN?
You can buy and stake USDN on the following platforms:
– Waves.Exchange – here you can also buy USDN with a bank card without fees;
To stake, you simply press a button to initiate a transaction in the staking dashboard of Waves.Exchange.
Staking rewards are paid daily, and you can withdraw your stake any time.
- How much can i earn staking Neutrino (USDN)?
The individual earnings are depending on several factors:
- The price of WAVES (USDN is 100% backed by WAVES)
- The percentage of USDN deposited in staking (Total Staked %)
- WAVES leasing reward rate (~6%)
If the price of WAVES goes up, the rewards for USDN stakers go up as well.
In our Staking Calculator, you can play with the above-mentioned metrics to understand the dynamics and create all kinds of reward scenarios.
- What are the requirements for staking USDN?
There are no special requirements – you just have to choose a staking platform and register an account. On Waves.Exchange, you can easily buy USDN with a bank card and immediately deposit it in staking.
- Is there any risk to staking USDN?
Unlike most other staking coins, USDN is a stablecoin, so there is no volatility risk. USDN price is maintained at $1, so the stake and the rewards don’t depreciate. As for the rest, the risks of USDN staking aren’t higher than those of any other quality DeFi project.