InsurAce is a leading decentralized insurance protocol, providing reliable, robust and secure DeFi insurance services to the DeFi users. InsurAce's aim is to guarantees unbeatable portfolio premiums but also offer sustainable investment returns.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- How to stake INSUR?
- Staking INSUR is done easily by connecting your MetaMask; or other WalletConnect supported wallet on the InsurAce dApp.
- Staking is currently available on both ETH and BSC.
- Staking other assets is also available, such as but not limited to USDT, DAI and ETH.
- How much can I make staking INSUR?
- 45% of the Total INSUR supply is allocated to Mining Reserves.
- With the INSUR Staking Rewards Calculator you can see how you INSUR balance would grow over time based on our expected INSUR Staking rewards.
- How often are rewards paid out, and is there a lock up period?
- You can initiate unstaking at any point, but your funds are subject to a 15 day unlock period. This is to reduce any liquidity risks.
- Rewards are calculated per block, but are subject to a 7-day per block vesting period. You can check your current reward amount on the InsurAce Dashboard.
- Is there any risk to staking INSUR?
Assets staked in the underwriting mining pools may be used for claim payouts. This means, that on top of your usual risks in crypto (eg. smart contract risk, market risk), if there is an insurance claim that’s greater than the premium in the premium pools, the remainder of the claim will be paid out by using capital from the underwriting mining pools.