Feyorra is the utility token for all projects associated with WALP Entertainment..
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- What is Feyorra?
- How was Feyorra Launched?
- Who are the Team Members behind Feyorra?
- How to Stake FEY?
- How much can I earn Staking FEY?
- Is there any risk to Staking FEY?
- What is Wager Mining
FEY is the utility token for all projects associated with WALP Entertainment. WALP Entertainment is the company behind FaucetPay.io.
Mining: You can mine Feyorra through wager mining at FaucetPay and liquidity mining at UniSwap.
Staking: You can claim your loyalty rewards by staking your tokens. All of this is done in the blockchain using their smart contract.
Utility: FEY comes with utility at partner websites such as FaucetPay.io. Make use of FEY tokens and get benefits.
On December 9th 2020, the FaucetPay team introduced Feyorra.
FEY is not a part of an ICO, IEO or any other crowdfunding project. Instead, FEY is distributed for free!
There are three ways to get the token:
a.) Feyorra Faucet — 5% of the supply
b.) Liquidity Mining — 30% of the supply
c.) Wager Mining — 40% of the supply
WALP Entertainment will keep 25% and distribute it to the following pools:
a.) 10% Company Reserve and Founders
b.) 5% Marketing Pool
c.) 5% Development Pool
d.) 5% Legal expenses Pool
The team behind Feyorra is the FaucetPay team.
There is no public team information on the Feyorra website, however, there is a registered company, WALP Entertainment, which is the parent company of both Feyorra and FaucetPay.
The current team consists of 10 team members, with plans to add more team members as the project grows.
Feyorra.com is not available in the United States of America and Republic of China.
There are 2 options for staking FEY.
1. Stake with the Smart Contract on dapp.feyorra.com/
2. Stake on the the FaucetPay pool. For this option you must create a FaucetPay account on faucetpay.io.
Please be aware of the below staking guidelines for staking with the Smart Contract:
1. You cannot unstake your tokens before three (3) days.
2. If you unstake your tokens before 45 days, there will be no staking rewards.
3. If you unstake your tokens before 15 days, a penalty of 7.50% applies.
4. If you unstake your tokens before 30 days, a penalty of 5.00% applies.
5. If you unstake your tokens before 45 days, a penalty of 2.50% applies.
6. The penalty applies on your staked amount.
The current reward for staking FEY is ~222.83% annually.
Please note this doesn’t take into account any early withdrawal penalties as noted above.
Check out our Feyorra Staking Rewards Calculator to estimate your staking rewards!
There is a smart contract risk when staking with the Smart Contract on dapp.feyorra.com/.
There is a lock up period of 3 days when staking in the smart contract and also please be aware of the early withdrawal penalties as outlined in the “How to Stake FEY?” FAQ.
For Pool Staking on FaucetPay you have the custodial staking risk.
Consider the high inflation rate as a market dilution risk.
In order to reduce risk you can earn FEY for free with Wager Mining.
You can sometimes mine cryptocurrencies by wagering your existing cryptos on games of chance.
For instance, you can bet on games offered at FaucetPay or other partner websites and receive 0.07 FEY for every $1 you wager (in one of the accepted cryptos).