Feyorra is the utility token for all projects associated with WALP Entertainment.. The market cap is $301,167 and the 24h volume is $296,138.
Feyorra blockchain consensus is achieved via the Ethereum Blockchain. Investors can leverage their crypto via smart contract staking. Currently there are 2 options to earn passive income and staking rewards with your Feyorra investment as outlined below.
Stake Fey In Smart Contract
Pooled Fey Staking
- How to Stake FEY?
Feyorra.com is not available in the United States of America and Republic of China.
There are 2 options for staking FEY.
1. Stake with the Smart Contract on dapp.feyorra.com/
2. Stake on the the FaucetPay pool. For this option you must create a FaucetPay account on faucetpay.io.
Please be aware of the below staking guidelines for staking with the Smart Contract:
1. You cannot unstake your tokens before three (3) days.
2. If you unstake your tokens before 45 days, there will be no staking rewards.
3. If you unstake your tokens before 15 days, a penalty of 7.50% applies.
4. If you unstake your tokens before 30 days, a penalty of 5.00% applies.
5. If you unstake your tokens before 45 days, a penalty of 2.50% applies.
6. The penalty applies on your staked amount.
- How much can I earn Staking FEY?
The current reward for staking FEY is ~222.83% annually.
Please note this doesn’t take into account any early withdrawal penalties as noted above.
Check out our Feyorra Staking Rewards Calculator to estimate your staking rewards!
- Is there any risk to Staking FEY?
There is a smart contract risk when staking with the Smart Contract on dapp.feyorra.com/.
There is a lock up period of 3 days when staking in the smart contract and also please be aware of the early withdrawal penalties as outlined in the “How to Stake FEY?” FAQ.
For Pool Staking on FaucetPay you have the custodial staking risk.
In order to reduce risk you can earn FEY for free with Wager Mining.
- What is Wager Mining
You can sometimes mine cryptocurrencies by wagering your existing cryptos on games of chance.
For instance, you can bet on games offered at FaucetPay or other partner websites and receive 0.07 FEY for every $1 you wager (in one of the accepted cryptos).