COTI is a universal payment solution built on DAG-technology.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- How to stake COTI?
Staking is now automated through the COTI MainNet wallet for approved stakers.
There are certain requirements and and minimums for different options.
The easiest is to delegate to a community node, which is a single-click operation within the official wallet.
Make sure to contact the team if you’d wish to stake as a TestNet or MainNet operator at [email protected]
- How much can i earn staking COTI?
There are several ways to earn passive income with COTI staking.
- When running a Basic Full Node you will earn the Transaction Fees generated by the node
- When running an advanced Full Node you will earn the highest of either fees generated or 25% year
- When running a community Full Node you will earn the highest of either fees generated or 30% per year + $100/month
- When delegating COTI to a Community Node you will earn the highest of either fees generated or 30% per year
- When running a TestNet Node you will earn 10% per year
Full Nodes can define their own price list for users and compete for them. The range of the fees defines in the network is between 0.01% to 25 COTI coins max, per transaction. Consequently, COTI Full Nodes are responsible for collecting fees on all protocol usage and transferring the network fee to the network pool.
To better understand COTI’s staking rewards and earning potential, please read the Annually Staking Rewards document, which demonstrates all possible staking scenarios.
- What are the requirements for staking COTI?
The requirements are as follow:
- The user will have to open a COTI Payment System (CPS) account and generate a COTI MainNet wallet (this process requires KYC). For the process on how to open a COTI wallet, click here.
- A fixed amount of COTI is required to run a node. See the table above for the staking amount requirements (the requirements and rewards are on a monthly cycle basis)
- In order to qualify as a MainNet node operator, one must qualify as a TestNet node operator first.
More requirements apply to TestNet node operators. To see the details, click here.
To run a COTI Full Node you need to run a server with the following configuration:
✓ 16GB of memory
✓ 4 vCPU cores
✓ Bandwidth (up to 3.5 Gbps)
✓ Broadband Internet connection
✓ 24/7 availability
✓ Operating system: Ubuntu/Linux/Windows
- Is there any risk to stake COTI?
Risks include price volatility.
Each staker has the possibility to unstake at any time. The stake will be sent back to the user’s wallet on the first day of the next month.