On 43 watchlists
CLAY is used for the CLAY Staking Service and paying Collateral Debt Service fees on Tigris Protocol.
Bet your HEARTS
Will the CLAY Price be higher or lower in days ?
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- How to stake CLAY?
- Download MARO Connect and get KYC approved
- From MARO Connect, access “Tigris” on the DAPPs page
- Touch “Stake” from the main page of Tigris
- Select CLAY (or MARO for the MARO Staking Service) and insert the amount you would like to stake and touch “Stake”
- How much can I earn staking CLAY?
CLAY staking daily rewards are generated from three sources.
- 80% of the voting rewards that are generated by staking MARO reserved in the Tigris Reserve via SAVE will be rewarded to CLAY stakers
- CLAY stakers will be rewarded 80% of the MARO Staking Service fees paid by holders who stake their MARO via the MARO Staking Service
- CLAY stakers are rewarded 80% of the Collateralized Debt Service (CDS) fees paid by CDS users
- What are the requirements in staking CLAY?
- Users are required to download MARO Connect and get KYC approved
- Users are required to stake the minimum staking amount of MARO via the MARO Staking Service before staking CLAY
- User must stake at least 1,000 CLAY
- Is there any risk to staking CLAY?
There is no significant risk in staking CLAY via Tigris Protocol
Last updated: 2021-09-24 21:10:04