CLAY is used for the CLAY Staking Service and paying Collateral Debt Service fees on Tigris Protocol. The market cap is $258,929 and the 24h volume is $0.
CLAY blockchain consensus is achieved via the Tigris Protocol Blockchain. Investors can leverage their crypto via delegating. Currently there is 1 option to earn passive income and staking rewards with your CLAY investment as outlined below.
- How to stake CLAY?
- Download MARO Connect and get KYC approved
- From MARO Connect, access “Tigris” on the DAPPs page
- Touch “Stake” from the main page of Tigris
- Select CLAY (or MARO for the MARO Staking Service) and insert the amount you would like to stake and touch “Stake”
- How much can I earn staking CLAY?
CLAY staking daily rewards are generated from three sources.
- 80% of the voting rewards that are generated by staking MARO reserved in the Tigris Reserve via SAVE will be rewarded to CLAY stakers
- CLAY stakers will be rewarded 80% of the MARO Staking Service fees paid by holders who stake their MARO via the MARO Staking Service
- CLAY stakers are rewarded 80% of the Collateralized Debt Service (CDS) fees paid by CDS users
- What are the requirements in staking CLAY?
- Users are required to download MARO Connect and get KYC approved
- Users are required to stake the minimum staking amount of MARO via the MARO Staking Service before staking CLAY
- User must stake at least 1,000 CLAY
- Is there any risk to staking CLAY?
There is no significant risk in staking CLAY via Tigris Protocol