CLAY is used for the CLAY staking service and paying Collateral debt service fees on Tigris Protocol. The market cap is $417,718 and the 24h volume is $0.
CLAY blockchain consensus is achieved via the Tigris Protocol Blockchain. Investors can leverage their crypto via delegating. Currently there is 1 option to earn passive income and staking rewards with your CLAY investment as outlined below.
- How to stake CLAY?
1. Download TTC Connect and pass the KYC process
2. Run the latest version of “TTC Connect”, access “Tigris” from the DAPPs tab, and touch “Stake” from the main page
3. Select TTC or CLAY and insert the amount you would like to stake, and touch “Stake”
- How much can I earn staking CLAY?
The daily rewards come from three different sources.
1. 80% of the voting rewards generated from staking TTC stored in the Tigris Reserve into SAVE are rewarded to CLAY token stakers.
2. CLAY token stakers take away 80% of the TSS fee paid by TTC holders who stake their TTC.
3. CLAY token stakers take 80% of the total Collateralized Debt Service (CDS) fee paid by CDS users.
- What are the requirements in staking CLAY?
Users need to download “TTC Connect” and pass the KYC approval process.
Users are required to stake TTC via TSS before staking CLAY.
The minimum to stake is 1,000 CLAY.
- Is there any risk to staking CLAY?
There is no significant risk to staking CLAY with Tigris Protocol