ChainX is the largest Layer-2 network of Bitcoin. The market cap is $21,783,986 and the 24h volume is $2,633,580.
ChainX blockchain consensus is achieved via Nominated Proof of Stake. Investors can leverage their crypto via staking or delegating. Currently there are 2 options to earn passive income and staking rewards with your ChainX investment as outlined below.
Run a Validator Node
- How to stake ChainX?
- Download and Install ChainX signer or ChainX extension
- Import or create a new account
- Vote for the Staking Provider of your choice inside the wallet
- How much can i earn staking ChainX?
Check out our ChainX Staking Calculator to get your individual reward rate under certain network conditions.
Please note: ChainX will adjust the Mining Power Soon.
- What are the requirements to stake ChainX?
The voting restriction period for users to switch voting is 3 days. Users can only have one chance to switch voting within 3 days. When the voting user switches the voting again, it must be more than 3 days from the last switching time.
- Is there any risk to stake ChainX?
Staking PCX is safe as long you protect your private keys. There is no risk of slashing.