AssetMantle is a multi-tenant NFT marketplace framework that enables creators and collectors to securely mint, own, and trade digital assets on its fast-finality blockchain. The AssetMantle no-code toolset enables creators to permissionlessly create customized assets and marketplaces.
Calculate how much you can earn by staking AssetMantle. Results vary based on the staking amount, term, and type selected.
Revenue over time (USD / week)
Total Reward Rate
0%or 0% annualized
Est. Monthly Earning
Est. Yearly Earning
- What is MantleBuilder?
- Complete customizability – Creators can customize how the marketplace looks to align with the theme of their NFT collection and can add or remove multi-media plugins as they wish.
- No-code drag platform – The platform utilizes drag and drop tools that make it easy for people with limited technical know-how to build and design their marketplace.
- Plug and play experience – Creators can build their NFT storefront with a few clicks and import their own branding and design into the NFT storefront.
- Built-in templates – Templates make it even easier for creatives to set up their NFT storefront by dragging and dropping their content into the pre-set designs.
- What is the interNFT protocol?
- What is AssetMantle's Persistence Protocol?
- How to stake AssetMantle?
- How much can I earn staking MNTL?
- Is there a risk to stake MNTL?
- What is AssetMantle and what are its main features?
- What makes AssetMantle different?
- Sign up, mint, and start selling in 5 minutes or less.
- Option to turn anything into an NFT (AssetMantle supports various formats and kinds).
- Royalty splits make creative collaborations easier.
- ‘Trade Room’ for accessible communication between creators and collectors.
- Integrated analytics for improved marketing.
- Batch listing and minting.
- Auctions and secondary sales.
AssetMantle has the vision to democratize the creation and distribution of NFTs by building a framework that empowers creators and the communities that surround them. MantleBuilder is an application that allows creators to develop their own custom-branded NFT storefronts or marketplaces. The Mantle team has focused on building an easy-to-understand user interface (UI) that uses intuitive drag and drop tools to make the process for creators as easy as possible. Consider it as Shopify for NFTs where instead of listing products on a common marketplace (such as OpenSea), entrepreneurs and artists can create their own Shopify-style stores for their specific NFT assets.
The key functions of Mantlebuilder are:
The Inter-NFT Protocol (INP) is a community-led initiative that is developing interchain standards to make NFTs interoperable across blockchain networks. The INP is designed to complement the Inter-blockchain Communication Protocol (IBC) developed by Cosmos, enabling cross-network discovery, authentication, control, and usage of NFTs and their Metadata resources.
The Persistence protocol is a hybrid protocol that allows crypto assets to be borrowed using real-world asset invoices. Defi allows users to borrow against crypto they hold as collateral. Using real-world asset invoices forms a hybrid between Defi and Traditional Finance.
View the live staking APR at the top of this page.
AssetMantle has very high staking rewards.
At the moment of writing, it offers more than 140% APR on your MNTL.
You also have to look at the inflation model of AssetMantle. The inflation is currently at 77% per year.
The adjusted reward is 35.5%.
AssetMantle is a part of the larger Cosmos ecosystem. It is built atop the Tendermint core consensus engine and therefore offers greater scalability, better usability, and superior sovereignty than most other blockchains.
A risk when staking MNTL is the long lockup time. After the tokens are unstaked, it takes another 21 days until they are unlocked.
AssetMantle is a multi-tenant NFT marketplace framework that enables creators and collectors to securely mint, own, and trade digital assets on its fast-finality blockchain.
The AssetMantle no-code toolset enables creators to permissionlessly create customized assets and marketplaces.
Collectors can own the assets minted across these marketplaces and compatible chains in a singular wallet that can be transacted with minimal gas and a lower carbon footprint.
Built on the interNFT standard, AssetMantle implements an end-to-end stack of open-source modular tools that developers can modify to fit advanced use cases.
Build an open-source, community-driven framework for interchain NFTs and metadata standardization by contributing to interNFT standard.
Provide a platform that enables a diverse set of NFTs use cases that extend beyond arts and collectables and can potentially change the representation of rights and ownership of real-world assets like real estate and other commodities.
AssetMantle aims to become a one-of-a-kind platform to facilitate commerce for your NFTs.