WAX is a worldwide asset exchange. The market cap is $53,303,284 and the 24h volume is $3,685,688.
WAX blockchain consensus is achieved via Delegated Proof of Stake. Investors can leverage their crypto via staking. Currently there is 1 option to earn passive income and staking rewards with your WAX investment as outlined below.
- How to stake WAX?
To earn WAX Staking Rewards, you’ll need to set up your WAX Account and stake your WAX Tokens (a one-time process), then vote weekly. Here’s how to set up your WAX Account and stake your WAX Tokens:
1. Follow the instructions here to create a WAX Account (note: a WAX Account is a blockchain account and is different from a WAX All Access account).
2. Send WAX Tokens to your WAX Account*. Your WAX Account name is formatted as xxxxx.waa
3. Stake your WAX Tokens using your Scatter wallet:Log into Scatter, then click on the wallet containing your WAX Tokens.
4. Click on “Manage” located beneath the CPU and NET options (it doesn’t matter which one you choose).
5. Slide the blue circle all the way to the right on CPU and/or NET (it doesn’t matter which one(s) you choose).
6. Click “Confirm” and a popup will appear, then click “Allow” Your WAX Tokens are now staked.
The last step towards earning WAX Staking Rewards is voting. Right now, you can vote for WAX Guilds. In the future, you will also be able to vote for standby guilds and blockchain improvement proposals.
To vote for WAX Guilds and earn rewards: Visit account.wax.io and login
Click the “Vote” tab Select at least 16 WAX Guilds and up to 30, then click “Vote” That’s it!
Vote every week to maximize your WAX Staking Rewards.
- Is there a risk to stake WAX?
There is no risk to staking WAX, and you retain ownership of your tokens at all times.