Contribute to network security & earn rewards.
WAX (WAXP) staking data is not available on Staking Rewards. You can still convert token prices, estimate your rewards and explore reward options for similar proof-of-stake assets.Learn more about WAX Staking
Convert WAXP to
WAX Staking Rewards Calculator
*The industry average reward rate is %
Earn up to on assets with a similar Market Cap
Earn up to on Assets with a similar Daily Volume
Earn up to with the most popular staking assets.
Learn about WAX Staking
How to stake WAX?
To earn WAX Staking Rewards, you’ll need to set up your WAX Account and stake your WAX Tokens (a one-time process), then vote weekly. Here’s how to set up your WAX Account and stake your WAX Tokens:
1. Follow the instructions here to create a WAX Account (note: a WAX Account is a blockchain account and is different from a WAX All Access account).
2. Send WAX Tokens to your WAX Account*. Your WAX Account name is formatted as xxxxx.waa
3. Stake your WAX Tokens using your Scatter wallet:Log into Scatter, then click on the wallet containing your WAX Tokens.
4. Click on “Manage” located beneath the CPU and NET options (it doesn’t matter which one you choose).
5. Slide the blue circle all the way to the right on CPU and/or NET (it doesn’t matter which one(s) you choose).
6. Click “Confirm” and a popup will appear, then click “Allow” Your WAX Tokens are now staked.
The last step towards earning WAX Staking Rewards is voting. Right now, you can vote for WAX Guilds. In the future, you will also be able to vote for standby guilds and blockchain improvement proposals.
To vote for WAX Guilds and earn rewards: Visit account.wax.io and login
Click the “Vote” tab Select at least 16 WAX Guilds and up to 30, then click “Vote” That’s it!
Vote every week to maximize your WAX Staking Rewards.
Is there a risk to stake WAX?
There is no risk to staking WAX, and you retain ownership of your tokens at all times.
What is WAX?
WAX is the safest and most convenient way to create, buy, sell, and trade virtual items – to anyone, anywhere in the world.
How was WAX launched?
WAX launched in December 2017 as an ERC-20 token.
On June 30, 2019, the WAX Protocol Token launched on the WAX Blockchain mainnet, a DPoS blockchain.
Who is the Team behind WAX?
William Quigley, Co-founder
Jonathan Yantis, Co-founder
Lukas Sliwka, CTO