Phuture (PHTR) staking data is not available on Staking Rewards. You can still convert token prices, estimate your rewards and explore reward options for similar proof-of-stake assets.Learn more about Phuture Staking
Convert PHTR to
Phuture Staking Rewards Calculator
*The industry average reward rate is %
Earn up to on assets with a similar Market Cap
Earn up to on Assets with a similar Daily Volume
Earn up to with the most popular staking assets.
Learn about Phuture Staking
How to stake PHTR?
- Staking PHTR couldn’t be simpler. Once you have your PHTR tokens on your Metamask wallet, proceed to the Phuture dApp here, go to the staking tab.
- Select how many tokens you would like to stake.
- Approve PHTR, and when done continue by clicking ‘Stake’
- Confirm in your Metamask and you’re done.
How much can I earn staking PHTR?
- You can estimate your Staking Returns on the Advanced Calculator here.
- The daily staking rewards, which contribute to inflation, are not expected to go down/up for the short term. As this project gains more traction, more users will join the staking pool, diluting the rewards.
- Currently, staking the LP token gives you the highest return, however, due to the risk of Impermanent Loss when providing Liquidity, you might end up losing out on the best returns compared to normal staking if the PHTR price goes up a large amount.
Is there any risk in staking PHTR?
- As with any other smart contract staking, the main risk is vulnerability in the code.
- Staking the LP tokens carries the risk that you might lose on Impermanent Loss.
How to provide liquidity and earn PHTR rewards?
To provide liquidity for the PHTR/USDC Shusiswap LP Token please visit the Sushiswap Add Liquidity Page.
You will need to own an equal value of PHTR and USDC to deposit liquidity into the above pool along with ETH for gas fees on the ethereum network.
Once the deposit is confirmed you will now have PHTR/USDC SLP tokens that you can take to the Phuture Liquidity Staking App to further stake and harvest rewards from the SLP.
It is recommended to use metamask in combination with a hardware wallet to stake.
What is Phuture?
- Phuture is a decentralised protocol built for the creation and investment of token based passive investment strategies in a Web3 environment.
- Phuture introduces an open design philosophy for creating passive investment strategies, providing the tools for users to create new indices or invest into existing ones created by the community.
- The platform has been designed with the user in mind. It conflates an intuitive UI with a set of tools that bring power and depth to the experience.
- Phuture aims to make it easy to create indices through the Index Creator Tool. The Index Creator will support an array of index options including automated sector tracking and dynamic weighting methodologies.
What is the PHTR Token?
PHTR Token can be used for more than just staking:
- Staked PHTR holders can exercise their right to vote on, or propose new ideas to improve the Phuture protocol.
- Solver Rewards
- PHTR is earned by validators on non-Ethereum chains, performing critical platform functions.
- Solver Bond
- A minimum PHTR bond is required in order for solvers to get whitelisted to execute platform functions.
- Liquidity Incentives
- Distributed to liquidity providers of PHTR and other Phuture products.
What is the token supply and tokenomics?
The PHTR token has an initial max supply of 100mm. The token contract has the ability to mint additional tokens. This is to allow governance to issue more tokens should the initial supply of 100mm prove insufficient in self-sustaining the platform through fees alone.
28% of the total supply went to the team, advisor and future employees.
20% went to early backers
25% went to the general upkeep of the ecosystem
27% went to Staking and LP rewards.