Contribute to network security & earn rewards.
InsurAce (INSUR) staking data is not available on Staking Rewards. You can still convert token prices, estimate your rewards and explore reward options for similar proof-of-stake assets.Learn more about InsurAce Staking
Convert INSUR to
InsurAce Staking Rewards Calculator
*The industry average reward rate is %
Earn up to on assets with a similar Market Cap
Earn up to on Assets with a similar Daily Volume
Earn up to with the most popular staking assets.
Learn about InsurAce Staking
How to stake INSUR?
- Staking INSUR is done easily by connecting your MetaMask; or other WalletConnect supported wallet on the InsurAce dApp.
- Staking is currently available on both ETH and BSC.
- Staking other assets is also available, such as but not limited to USDT, DAI and ETH.
How much can I make staking INSUR?
- 45% of the Total INSUR supply is allocated to Mining Reserves.
- With the INSUR Staking Rewards Calculator you can see how you INSUR balance would grow over time based on our expected INSUR Staking rewards.
How often are rewards paid out, and is there a lock up period?
- You can initiate unstaking at any point, but your funds are subject to a 15 day unlock period. This is to reduce any liquidity risks.
- Rewards are calculated per block, but are subject to a 7-day per block vesting period. You can check your current reward amount on the InsurAce Dashboard.
Is there any risk to staking INSUR?
Assets staked in the underwriting mining pools may be used for claim payouts. This means, that on top of your usual risks in crypto (eg. smart contract risk, market risk), if there is an insurance claim that’s greater than the premium in the premium pools, the remainder of the claim will be paid out by using capital from the underwriting mining pools.
What is InsurAce?
- InsurAce.io Protocol is a Singapore-based DeFi Insurance protocol that has quickly become the second-largest protocol in DeFi insurance. The $INSUR token was released in February 2021, followed by a mainnet launch to the Ethereum Network in April 2021
- InsurAce.io is a decentralized insurance protocol, covering 60+ protocols on 8+ chains, built to empower the risk protection infrastructure for the DeFi community. InsurAce.io offers portfolio-based insurance products with optimized pricing models to substantially lower the cost, up to 60% lower than other protocols, simultaneously reducing gas fees by up to 50%.
- The INSUR token can be used for staking, and for governance of claims submitted through the dApp.
How was InsurAce launched?
- InsurAce.io is backed by DeFiance Capital, Parafi Capital, Alameda Research, Hashkey group, Huobi DeFiLabs, Hashed, IOSG, Signum Capital and a dozen of other top funds.
- There is a circulating supply of 11 million INSUR tokens with a maximum release of 100 million INSUR Tokens which can be mined through staking on the protocol.
- InsurAce, on top of private rounds, was rolled out via a Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool on Balancer.
What is the Token Distribution of INSUR.
- The total supply of INSUR is 100M with:
- 10.75% of tokens sold in a first Seed Round. Of these 15% were unlocked instantly
- 9.25% of tokens sold in a second Strategic Round. Of these 25% were unlocked instantly
- 15% going to the team and advisors. Of these 5% were unlocked instantly.
- 2% for Initial Liquidity Bootstrapping
- 45% as Mining Reserves
- 18% as DAO Reserves
- For the tokens that were not unlocked instantly, there is a 2 year linear vesting schedule.
Who is the team behind InsurAce?
The project lead for InsurAce is Oliver Xie, formerly the CTO in one of the three largest Singapore-based licensed derivative Exchanges and Clearing Houses.